As a consumer, you have rights when it comes to your data:
- The right to be informed. At every point where we are collecting your data, we will inform you of why it is being collected and how it is being processed.
- The right of access. If you wish to see what information we hold on you, you may send us what is called a Subject Access request. We will require photocopies of two pieces of identification. We will respond within 30 days of receipt of your request. There is no cost to you in requesting to see your data, but please note that we reserve the right to charge you if you make subsequent requests. You can use the contact details below for a Subject Access Request.
- The right to rectification. We offer the opportunity to amend your personal information by contacting us using the details below.
- The right to erasure. If you wish to cancel all communications with us, we can anonymise or de-identify your data. Please contact us using the details below. Please make sure you inform us of all email accounts, profiles, names etc that you may have used with us that you wish to erase.
- The right to restrict processing. You can opt-out or restrict the processing of your data by:
- Amending your cookie settings in your browser
- Unsubscribing from postal and email communications
- Contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unhappy with the way we have collected and are using your personal data please do not hesitate to contact us, using the contact details below.
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. In the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you have other concerns or questions about any aspect of this policy, you can also send us postal mail at the following address:
223 Regent Street
England, W1B 2QD